Storage form for types of cheeses
- Hard or aged cheese : Parmigiano-Reggiano, aged Gouda, wrap in wax then add a layer of plastic wrap.
- Blue cheeses : Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Semi-hard and hard cheeses : Cheddar, Swiss, Gruyere, Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Soft, semi-soft, and stinky cheeses : goat, Camembert, Brie, Limburger, Place in a resealable plastic container.
- Fresh cheeses in water : mozzarella or Feta, Leave the cheese in the original packaging, changing the water every couple of days.
- Avoid storing cheese in a non breathable wrapping depending on the cheese type, use either cheese paper or wax paper.
- Do not store cheese in the coldest part of the fridge
- Do no store an extra container this stop the cheese from breathing